Your home is your haven. Your business is a reflection of you. We are here to help you create the space that perfectly fits your needs. Amy is available for in-store or in-home design appointments!
DON’T CALL IT QUITS… CALL FOR HELP!
- Paint selecting- create a color palette for your home or business.
- Design services- We’ll help you choose interior selections such as flooring, cabinetry, counters, tile back splash and lighting.
- Accents only- we’ll help you arrange the decor you own and love – then suggest updates to freshen up your look.
- Furniture shopping? -Lets create a floor plan before you go. We’ll set up shopping notes with your space and colors in mind.
Our fees are charged at an hourly rate of $65/hr. This is the average time of most initial ” House Calls.” Mileage will apply outside the Norfolk area. We are available to travel approximately 75 miles from Norfolk but, exceptions are made when possible.
Your design and accent selections will be chosen with our help, then purchased by you with no additional fees added. Our services are charged by the hour for small consulting projects or inquire about our discounted rates where over 15 hours of help may be needed.
Large Projects? Step by step guidance thru larger remodel or new construction projects often consist of 5- 15 appointments and multiple hours of time at the site and at stores for design selection. We can review your plans and edit design materials with you, even create a room plan for your painter, tile pattern layouts for installer and refer you to the right professionals for the job!
“My new house didnt feel like home. I felt overwhelmed and unsure how to begin decorating to make it feel like a space I looked forward to coming home to. Amy, Rachel and the Magnolias Staff looked at my photos, sent me home with the perfect items for my Living room and I loved it! Together we have just completed our bedroom with fun accessories, side panels and accent pillows too! I LOVE IT and saved money with the Rewards Discounts!”
– Cindy, Columbus, NE
Magnolias had a large selection of window blinds, gave me confidence in knowing I had a broad selection of products. The best part was that the sales staff was able to help me narrow down the choices to exactly what I needed. Thanks for the good help Magnolias!”
Commercial Design Projects:
- Norfolk Chamber of Commerce Building – Design Committee Member
- Community Pride Battle Creek NE, Assisted Living Expansion
- Farmer’s Pride Battle Creek NE, corporate offices
- Stover Chiropractic – Westpoint , NE
- Stonacek Funeral Chapel – Norfolk, NE
- Stanton Healthcare – Seating area renovation and design
- Multiple Norfolk Area Spec Home Design Projects
“Amy recently installed Hunter Douglas Wood Blinds throughout my office building. Initially Amy met to evaluate our needs and was helpful in selecting the perfect product for our facility. The install went very smoothly. We are extremely pleased with the quality and style of the new Hunter Douglas Blinds. We would highly recommend Magnolias for commercial buildings and decorating services.”
-Kathy, Copple Rockey, Attorney’s (Norfolk, NE)
“Words cannot say enough about how say Thank You for all you have done for us! Your ideas and hard work made this building into the beautiful, functional, funeral home that it is today. Our open house was a huge success and everyone commented on the beautiful décor! Many families will feel the “warmth” of this facility for many years to come. We could not have done this without you help. Also, the palm tree is beautiful and looks great in any corner we use it is! Thank You for everything!! Gods Blessings.”
-Todd and Linda, (Stonacek Funeral Home Norfolk, NE)